The Taurus man is charming, masculine, yet, stubborn. If you are set to win him over, here is a guide on attracting him using the right tips and techniques.
You have a crush on that cool dude in school or college or that handsome colleague in office. You tend to look for his likes and dislikes, try to understand his personality so as to attract him. You accidentally (or otherwise) come across his birth date which says he was born in between April 21 to May 21. You note that he is a Taurus male and want to win him over. Well, it is quite simple if you follow the steps properly.
Ways to Attract a Taurus Man
You should first know what is the Taurus man all about. In short we can say that the Taurus man is a homely type of man who is marked by characteristics like determination, strength, and practicality. When looking for a mate, the Taurus man looks for someone who is ultra feminine, homely, yet confident and intellectual. Is that confusing? Not so, follow the following methods and you are sure to succeed.
- A Taurus man likes a feminine woman who dresses up properly and has all feminine charms. Make sure that you are always dressed properly (never over-the-top) and perfectly groomed. They set a lot of store on good looks, good perfume, and a good haircut.
- Along with looks, a Taurus man also looks for intelligence and wit. However, note that do not ever contradict the Taurus man or put him down in any way as it is their biggest turn off.
- A Taurus man likes to lead and hates to be dominated. If you wish to attract a Taurus man, you can ask his help sometimes and also praise him for his qualities. This should be done subtly and not repeated so much that he feels you are leaning on him too much.
- Taurus males are lovers of art and appreciate beauty in every form. You can brush up your knowledge on something classical or traditional form of art and have a stimulating conversation with him or spend a beautiful evening at an art gallery.
- You need to be practical as extreme emotionality does not go down well with Taurus.
- If dating a Taurus man, remember that you need to be ‘HIS’ woman always and show your loyalty to him. Taureans are known for their jealousy and possessiveness, and hence, flirtatious and disloyal nature may lead him into frightening fit of rage.
- Lastly, you can flirt with him with all your feminine graces, touch him unknowingly to show your feelings. But, you need to have lots of patience as this man can never be pushed into anything. It will be worth it as the Taurus man in love is the most romantic partner any girl can have!
Life with a Taurus can really be heavenly if you strike the right chord with him.