Attracting and keeping the attention of the Virgo man is difficult, but, not impossible. Here are tips that will be helpful to you.
Virgo men are those born in between 23rd August to 23rd September. If you have spotted that handsome and charming yet shy individual in the crowd, who looks lost and detached; then he is the Virgo man. In most of the cases, Virgo men are very good looking and attract a lot of attention due to their calm and composed manner. You too have noticed these things and have been attracted to a Virgo man. However, now you want to turn the tables and want to attract a Virgo man, and even keep him attracted.
7 Ways to Attract A Virgo Man
Well, before knowing the actual methods on pleasing and attracting a Virgo male, let me tell you that if you are looking for a relationship that is only based on physical attraction, then you might as well drop the idea of being with this man. Although he may seem very charming and irresistible to you, he is looking for a meaningful and long-lasting relationship. And, note that Virgos need to connect intellectually or with the mind first, before actually thinking of getting committed.
Secondly, it will be helpful to have some idea on the traits of a Virgo man beforehand. Virgo men make reliable and caring friends/partners, but are extremely critical. They are very direct in expressing their opinions and will rarely ever say anything just to flatter you. They have high standards and usually take a very long time in deciding whether they really should get committed to you or not! But, then do not lose heart, with patience and perseverance, and of course the right techniques, you can surely melt a Virgo man’s heart.
1. One of the first and most important things to remember is that Virgo men are very rational and practical. This does not mean that they are unemotional, they definitely have emotions which are hidden very deep inside. However, Virgo men detest extremely emotional and clingy women. Therefore, if you wish to attract him, be confident and keep your emotional stuff for the later phase.
2. Secondly, all Virgos are perfectionists and also expect the same from the other. You have to be near perfect to attract this man. These men hate sloppy, lazy, and fake women. You have to put on your thinking cap when you’re around this man.
3. Virgo men are the most conservative males of the zodiac. Therefore, in order to attract this man, get rid of your flashy clothes, and invest in a conservative wardrobe. At the same time, make sure that you are well-groomed, ALWAYS!
4. Now, if you are thinking of using the age-old means of attracting men by flirting and arousing jealousy, then you are thoroughly mistaken. As mentioned above, Virgo men are conservative and will fall for women with class. Overt flirting, embarrassing behavior and language, and coarseness will simply put him off, never to return!
5. In nearly all cases, Virgo men are well read, intelligent and witty. To initiate conversation with this man, make sure you are aware of the relevant things, and be prepared to listen and to accept his opinions. Although Virgos themselves are the biggest critics, they hate being opposed and criticized.
6. The Virgo man, although cool on the exterior, is very insecure. You will have to prove that you are trustworthy before he even accepts you as a friend. Make sure you are gentle, confident, trustworthy; and assure him that you will be there for him. Well, it’s definitely too much, but then Virgos are picky!
7. Lastly, when dating a Virgo man, make sure that you are genuine when complimenting him, and let him be the ‘man’ in the relationship, always!
As Virgo is an Earth sign, these people get along well with people who are grounded and are as clear-headed as they are! Impressing a Virgo man, although very difficult, is definitely worth it. Remember that a Virgo man in love with you, is simply bliss. He is gentle, loving, caring, supportive, intelligent, reliable, considerate, fussy and sarcastic; but definitely endearing! Ciao!