Cancerians are quiet, sensitive, and usually brood when time permits them to do so. Some people have strong qualities of this sign, while others have just a few. This article speaks about the characteristics of people with this zodiac sign.
Cancer is the fourth astrological sign in the zodiac, and is ruled by the moon. It is a sign ruled by the elements of water and is hence considered to be more of a feminine sign.
Characteristics of a Cancerian
- The crab is Cancer’s ruling creature because it represents the fact that Cancerians can come out of their shell and fight but they can also hide in their shells in the depths of the ocean.
- Cancer is a mysterious sign filled with numerous contradictions.
- The people born under this sun sign want security and comfort and yet they seek new adventures. They are helpful to others but can be cranky and indifferent at times.
- They tend to live in the past since they hold past events close to heart. This habit can tend to affect those who find it difficult to let go of the bitter experiences and move on.
- They do not trust people easily; this lack of trust can harm them at times.
- They are deeply sensitive and easily hurt. A Cancer-born person can forgive but can never forget.
- One of the most endearing qualities about these individuals is their ability to make others feel good about themselves and loved.
- They are kind, loving, intuitive, imaginative, shrewd, cautious, protective, and sympathetic souls.
- They are also known to be moody, over-emotional, touchy, untidy, clingy, and sometimes exhibit the tendency to wallow in self-pity.
- They dislike failure, opposition, and other aggravating situations. However, most prominently, they hate being told what to do.
- They make excellent businessmen because of their intuitive abilities, creative mind, and their ability to predict future trends.
- They need constant support and encouragement. A Cancerian always wants to feel needed and loved more than anything else.