Capricorns, on the other hand, are stubborn, self-disciplined, practical, true to their words, and sometimes miserly. The compatibility between these two may seem like a far-fetched phenomena, but believe it or not, there are times when you believe that Capricorns and Librans can be compatible with each other.
The term "opposites attract" is true in the case of Librans and Capricorns. Over the years, experts have studied the characteristics of these two signs extensively and the results of these studies have been remarkable.
Those born between the 23rd of September and the 22nd of October fall under the celestial sign of Libra. Their ruling planet is Venus and their lucky color is blue. The symbol for the Libra is "scales." It is the only star sign that is represented by an inanimate object. Being an air sign, Librans are generally airheaded. They do not settle down easily and are constantly on the go.
- Charming and romantic
- Flirtatious and naughty
- Refined and calm
- Adventurous and full of life
- Social and urbane
- Diplomatic and easygoing
- Insecure and clingy
- Overly emotional
- Lack stability and seriousness
- Gullible and naïve
The dates for Capricorns lie from the 22nd of December to the 20th of January. Their ruling planet is Saturn and the symbol used for a Capricorn is "goat." Their lucky color is dark brown. Stability and focus are two qualities that make a Capricorn very desirable and an ideal match for most people. These qualities are reflected in their personal life as well.
- Classy and practical
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Serious and determined
- Ambitious and cautious
- Mature and thoughtful
- Self-disciplined and humorous
- Obstinate and domineering
- Pessimistic and closed
- Miserly and grudging
- Aloof and selfish (at times)
Compatibility between the Two
Absolutely opposite where every trait is concerned, a Capricorn-Libra couple is a riddle wrapped in an enigma, yet they complement each other beautifully. The main source of confusion regarding their compatibility arises, when their traits are studied under a microscope. This is because every trait of theirs contradicts each other.
Initially when a Capricorn and a Libran come together (in any relationship), there is friction between them as they both have different mindsets. But if they decide to have the patience to work on their differences and sort those out, then the pairing is mind-blowing. The main question that comes to mind when we think about Librans and Capricorns, is that when they are so different, how can they ever be compatible with each other? The answer to that is very simple. Capricorns balance out Librans, and vice versa. When it comes to this duo, their most important compatibility factor is the level of understanding that they share.
Capricorn Balancing the Libra
- Libra is a cardinal air sign. Therefore, they tend to be confused about what they want from life. They have a need to keep wandering from place to place, or person to person searching for stability. Capricorns can provide that stability. They get this characteristic as they are an earth sign.
- If a Libran is a ship at sea, then a Capricorn is its anchoring port.
- Librans are compulsive spendthrifts. Capricorns can help their Libran partner save money and multiply their finances.
- Capricorns are mysterious. This quality of theirs lures a Libran towards them. It is because of this trait that a Libra never gets bored of a Capricorn as the Libran is always trying to get in touch with the inner personality of the Capricorn.
- Librans are intellects and Capricorns are intelligent. A Libran is an avid reader, whereas a Capricorn has an unquenchable thirst for knowledge. So, when a Libran wants to just sit and read, a Capricorn will let them be, but still show involvement in their reading material by discussing the book with them. This helps create a bond between them as it is one shared attribute of their personalities.
Libra Balancing the Capricorn
- Capricorns are so focused in their work and determined to succeed in life that they tend to neglect the social aspect of life. This is where the Libra -- known to be very social -- steps in and gets them to socialize. Like I said before, Librans love gatherings. A Capricorn can use this to his advantage. He can cultivate the Libran's contacts as they can be beneficial in his profession.
- A Libran is also good at helping the Capricorn unwind from work, as Librans are fun-loving people, who are always looking for a platform to release their stress.
- Capricorns are sensual but are very shy to try out new things in their sex life. However, they are always open to new ideas, and Librans bring about those new ideas to the bed. Adventurous by nature, Librans are game to explore new avenues, which might seem perverse and unacceptable for others.
- Capricorns are obstinate where their thoughts and viewpoints are concerned. Librans can use their diplomacy in situations where the Capricorn refuses to budge, thus salvaging their relationship.
- In a situation of conflict between the two, the Libran will always back down first. This quality pleases the Capricorn. Both zodiac signs are understanding, and this trait helps them realize each other's importance.
- The similarities in traits -- even though are many between the two -- are not very obvious.
- They make good friends as one is grounded and the other is a little high-flying.
- Capricorns always give good advice, and the Libran being the understanding type of person, appreciates the advice.
- The more these two talk and get to know each other, the more they will get along.
- Librans help pull Capricorns out of their shell, helping them make friends and increasing their social circle.
- Capricorns help make the Libran more focused in academics and help set goals for the future.
- Both signs like to initiate things, because of which, the spark between them will always be there.
- Their friendship will last as long as they both define their role in the friendship and stick to their decision.
- Libran parents of a Capricorn child are very lucky as the child is very easy to bring up and live with.
- Capricorn children are studious and focused in their academics and sports activities, and they are late developers where their love lives are concerned.
- Capricorn parents to a Libran child are also lucky as Librans are very easy to live with.
- The parents should just have the patience to shop till they drop and should be able to put up with all their child's fussy tastes.
- Libran parents can help their Capricorn child to become more social and fun-loving.
- Capricorn parents can help their Libran child focus in their studies and help them become more goal-oriented.
- Both signs help in maintaining an equilibrium in each other's personality as there is a lot that Capricorns can learn from Librans and vice versa.
- The compatibility between the two, with regards to the parent-child relationship, is phenomenal, as both zodiac signs bring out the best and worst in each other, making the experience very enjoyable, and they can learn a lot from each other.
- It is next to impossible for the Capricorn to handle the frivolous and extravagant Libra outlook.
- The importance they attach to business, money, and work methods is poles apart.
- A Capricorn and Libra's personalities are so far apart that the differences scream out loud and clear.
- The two extremes in application make it impossible, at least for a business deal between the two, to work together without the differences surfacing.
- A Capricorn employer will always find a Libran's attitude towards work very casual and jovial.
- A Libran boss will be too dependent on the Capricorn employee for every small thing, including making decisions as Capricorns are very dedicated to their profession.
- Capricorns are practical where their business is concerned; they have no qualms in terminating incompetent employees. Sometimes, Librans can be wrongly perceived as incompetent for their casual attitude towards their work.
- A Libra boss and Capricorn employee scenario will always work out well, but if it is the other way round, the relationship is not very compatible.
For every relationship to work, there is a level of compromise that each other has to make. A Libra-Capricorn couple, stubborn as they are, still work out fabulously, as they make compromises to keep each other happy. Once the adjustment period of their relationship is over, it's just a blissful life ahead for them. A Capri-Libra couple, as two separate individuals may argue, or not get along well, but as a team, the pairing is nothing less than magic.