Wondering what the Ophiuchus personality would be like? Let us discuss this new entrant into the zodiac world in the following article and understand their personality traits…
I was called over by my friend and colleague in office in a rather excited tone. When I went over to see what the excitement was all about, I saw a group of my colleagues poring over the newspaper. I wondered what made them all so hyper and was suddenly asked by one, ‘What’s your zodiac sign?’. The answer was, ‘I am a Libra’. My friend all charged up, replied back, ‘Not any more. You are a Virgo according to the new zodiac system!’ Looking at my confused and horrified expression, he went on to explain further. A new zodiac sign had been discovered, in other words, the 13th sign. It is called the Ophiuchus. So, all the signs have changed accordingly and I am no longer the Airy sign of Libra, but rather the Earth sign Virgo. My mother has turned into a Ophiuchus, the Serpentarius zodiac sign. Does this mean her personality traits will change? Is she no longer the person I thought I knew? What are the Ophiuchus personality traits that will change the entire personality of my mother? Have you too suddenly become a Ophiuchus and are confused about your personality traits? Let us ponder upon the supposed traits and learn more about this Serpentarius zodiac sign.
What is the New Zodiac Sign Ophiuchus?
The new sign Ophiuchus has intruded his 19 days between old neighbors Scorpio and Sagittarius. The symbol of this Serpentarius zodiac sign is the Rod of Asclepius. The constellation has been present in the sky for a really, really long time. Those who now come under or will be born under the Ophiuchus, will begin to exhibit certain Serpentarius traits. This is the reason one begins to wonder what will be their new Ophiuchus personality traits. The date range for this 13th sign is November 29th to December 17th. Thus, there are many who are be born as cusps. Those born on November 29th will be called Scorpio-Ophiuchus cusp and Sagittarius-Ophiuchus cusp are those born on December 17th. This means they will share their Ophiuchus traits with either of the signs they tend to mingle with. They can be great architects or builders and even do well as doctors, healers or physicians. Their lucky number is 12 and will be envied by many, all their lives. This is because these people tend to do well all through their life.
It is said, Ophiuchus is the only zodiac sign which is based on a real person. This person was an ancient Egyptian physician, Imhotep. He was a healer of men and thus, the sign is associated with one who studies science or medicine. The Greeks called his Aesclepius. Thus, giving the symbol of doctors or medicine, the Caduceus (a serpent winding around a rod).
Traits of Ophiuchus
As every coin has two sides, so does the Ophiuchus traits. There are certain positive Ophiuchus traits and there are a few negative Serpentarius traits. So, let us begin with the positive traits before we have a look at the dark side of this Serpentarius zodiac sign.
The Good Traits
- The Ophiuchus loves to seek change in their life. They hate the mundane routine in their everyday life.
- An Ophiuchan or Ophiuchus tends to get very impulsive and will follow his/her guts, even if it tends to get wrong most of the time.
- These people are happy people who love to have fun. But, they tend to fall into trouble due to their tad too honest.
- Ophiuchus people are described as intellectual and clever beings. The Ophiuchus tends to think with their hearts not their minds.
- These people are intensely passionate. Ophiuchus are very creative and imaginative and love to feed their curiosity.
- Ophiuchus can be called human magnets. This is because they rank really high in the charisma quotient.
- These empathic beings can easily pursue people once they turn on their charm along with their knack of persuasion.
- Ophiuchus is motivated with their sense of justice and can be called a bit eccentric. They are lovers of art and language. As I have already mentioned they are passionate beings for whom the art of lover comes quite naturally.
- They do not like any kind of restrictions, rules or authority over them. They want to live life on the edge and want to succeed in whatever path they choose.
- Do not talk senseless, irrelevant things to a Ophiuchus. They hate it and want detailed information, not trivial bits.
- They are proud people who tend to be a bit arrogant. So, keep telling them they are the best, the numero Uno and they will eat out of your hands.
- Never ever treat a Serpentarius zodiac sign as an inferior or subordinate. They love to seek the unknown and gather new wisdom.
- An Ophiuchan is a bit secretive and tends to take a defensive stand when challenged.
- They are also not a very popular being on the social circuit due to their arrogance and pride.
- They can be called the apple of the eye for their parents when young.
- They are flamboyant beings that shows even in their dress sense.
The Bad Traits
- These people have a jealous streak in them.
- As they tend to get bored with the daily routine, it comes as a no surprise that they find it very hard to have a monogamous relationship.
- These people think with their heart and therefore tend to get judgmental too soon.
- They are restless beings as they are forever seeking new wisdom and tend to get a bit irresponsible.
- Ophiuchus are masters of procrastination and can have violent temper tantrums, that fortunately are short-lived.
- Although they are humorous beings, they tend to have a sarcastic sense of humor. This makes them a bit unpopular on the social circuit.
- These people tend to have only those things around them that they feel are useful. Unfortunately, they apply the same thought when it comes to having friends or relations around them.
This was a bit about the Ophiuchus personality traits. I don’t know whether change in zodiac signs is a hoax or reality, but they say it is going to be applicable to all those born in or after 2009. I don’t really believe in the astrological mumbo-jumbo, but I would not like to become a Virgo. Not that I have anything against Virgo, just that I love being a flamboyant Libra. Hope all you who have suddenly changed into the Serpentarius zodiac sign, have found some answers related to your Serpentarius traits from the above paragraphs.